Friday, January 18, 2008

Black Germans


Very cold this morning temperature is 2 below zero and I'm sure the wind chill is much lower than that. The new snow is pretty, and I don't mind it as much as the cold. Seems like the wind cuts right through any cloths you can find to put on. I'm currently working on a 50/50 wool/angora sweater, but I don't think it will help me much this winter. I'm a slow knitter :>(

I'm sharing a Christmas picture of my pure german black doe SWF Mariah. She is from the first litter of my pure german black buck. I've got two more does bred to him, should have litters in early Feb if they took. I'm currently taking a waiting list for these babies if anyone is interested just send me a note at atlantisranyan@yahoo.com. I'm really pleased with the depth of color in the pure german blacks. They have more even color distribution than the german crossed with other breeds do.
Bye for now.

No comments: