Thursday, April 24, 2008

Going Home!


I haven't posted for a while because I've been extremely busy. The software at work is moving full speed ahead to a launch on June 2nd. This means we are training users and testing/simulating processes at high speed. There have been a few bugs, so we are working through those, mostly in our businees processes.
The wonderful news is that I found a new job, it is not really new, but allows me to continue to do the software gig only move back to Indiana. They did not want to lose my expertise in this area until the other plant is up and running. So to keep me in the role, they agreed to relocate me back to the farm and allow me to travel as needed, on their dime, back to Wisconsin. This really benefits everyone, so it is a great solution.
So this started the mad dash to get things moved, I have to wait on the relocation company for the house stuff, but I started to look around for a horse transport. I found one who said if I move her tomorrow it is basically half price. He was in the area and with the super high cost of fuel I jumped on it. So today is moving day for my Annie. We are also going to Indiana to do some more work on the house, so today is a long day of travel.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't know much about your circumstances or desires, but this all sounds like a great thing! Congratulations (I hope)!