Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Satin Angoras For Sale

I've made my selections from this spring's litters. I have the following for sale at this time.

AE Sugar - 1 1/2 year old Choc Agouti Satin Doe 3/10/09 had a litter this spring and I'm keeping her daughter so she is for sale. She has 2 legs. $60

These juniors are all 87% Satin and 13% German, the next gerneration the German will be off the pedigree. These rabbits all have very nice wool. They are priced at $40 and I'll give a discount if you purchase more than one.

Litter 1 AE Hershey / May's Eclipse 5/8/10
SWF Galaxy - Tort buck
SWF Cosmos - Black doe

Litter 2 May's Diana / AE Mac 5/13/10
SWF Macgregor - Copper buck
SWF Macanna - Choc Agouti doe
SWF Macduff - Black buck

I also have 1 German 40%/French 60% cross tort buck for sale, born 3/17/10 $25 he is a bit small, would make an excellent wooler, priced accordingly.

No comments: